A woman who had not walked in four years was healed last month during a service at Magnolia Church in Port Neches, Texas.
Marie Cribbs has been wheelchair-bound for four years due to complications from diabetes, two bouts of breast cancer and psoriatic arthritis, according to Godreports.
"She had chemotherapy and whenever the chemo left her system her arthritis came back in a fury and left every one of her joints inflamed," her husband, Bill, explains. "It made it very hard for her to move, and, because of that, her whole body degenerated, and it was impossible for her to walk."
Bill has cared for Marie for the last four years.
"My whole body was almost shut down," Marie says. "I couldn't lift my arms or my legs or do anything. My husband had to take care of everything. I was in extreme pain."
Though Marie has not been able to attend church regularly due to her condition, she made a decision to go on May 4, when Magnolia Church hosted a special guest speaker, Paul Ai.
"I'm going to go," she told Bill. "I feel like something is going to happen."
Ai, founder of Vision Outreach International, is known as "the Apostle Paul of Vietnam." A former witchdoctor, he came to Christ during the Vietnam War with the help of American missionaries.
Ai has spent 10 years in communist prisons due to his faith. He currently plants churches in South Asia from a base in Cambodia.
When Bill rolled Marie past Ai and his wife, Ruth, Marie felt "an intense burning" in her back.
Ai delivered a two-hour-long message about prayer and called up anyone who needed prayer and healing at the end. Bill took Marie up, and Paul and Ruth Ai prayed over her.
"Pastor Paul commanded all my cells and my legs to align with the Holy Spirit," Marie recalls. "Then Ruth extended her hand to me," beckoning her to stand up.
"Immediately, I stood up and started walking!" she exclaims.
The Cribbs' daughter, Lolly, says her mom is "back to walking and jumping and running as if she was a teenager."
"Now by the grace of God I am healed. I will be a walking witness the rest of my life," Marie says.
Bill says he's noticed other changes in his wife as well.
"She used to wake up in the morning with pain in her face and her brow furrowed. Every night she's had a visitation by the Holy Spirit in her sleep. She wakes up, and her face is glowing."
He also said she now discusses deep theological topics.
"God has taken her to a higher level—it's almost like a spiritual boot camp."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details