This past year has certainly been one where Christians have been called to defend their faith. Nearly every week, new headlines showed believers why it is so important to be able to talk about their convictions—often in a public forum.
The head of an Italian pasta company stands up for the traditional family in his advertising. The patriarch of a popular outdoorsy television family quotes biblical principles.
For all of these men, the reaction was certainly not 100 percent positive. Their companies were affected (some positively and some negatively), and Christian families were pushed into the spotlight of a national debate.
“As we look back on 2013,” said Southern Evangelical Seminary President Richard Land, “the examples of Christians defending their faith are very evident. These situations played out in the national media, and created new conversations in churches, at coffee shops and around dinner tables. These headlines of 2013, and many others like them, are perfect examples of why Christians must stand ready to defend their faith."
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.