A White House email entitled “GLBT Happy Pride Month from Obama” was sent to federal employees highlighting the “progress” of homosexuals in the federal workplace.
“President Obama is forcing federal employees to openly affirm homosexuality and other forms of immoral behavior,” says Mat Staver, founder and chairman of Liberty Counsel. “What is happening in this Obama administration can be traced back to 2009 when President Obama appointed a so-called LGBT czar to push lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender issues in all of the federal agencies.
“In August of 2011,” Staver continues, “Obama issued an executive order entitled, ‘Establishing a Coordinated, government-wide Initiative to Promote Diversity and Inclusion in the Federal Workplace.’ The president is using bully tactics to force his immoral agenda on millions of people who come to work each day to make a living. This is shameful.
“Liberty Counsel has already reported on the Department of Justice’s ‘silence is not an option’ campaign, which provides that it is not enough if you remain silent on LGBT issues. Instead, you must affirm deviant sexual behavior. If you are silent, your job is in jeopardy,” he adds.
“After we reported on what was happening in the Department of Justice, more DOJ employees came forward saying that they were afraid for their jobs. Employees reported benefits being taken from them for speaking up or remaining silent on LGBT issues,” Staver reports. “After we reported on the DOJ, employees from the USDA sent us a newsletter entitled, ‘USDA’s Culture Transformation Action Item.’
“You have to ask yourself, why would the USDA have a Cultural Transformation Newsletter? On the very front page is the USDA Gay Pride Event. Now we are seeing it in the FBI, the CIA, and every other federal agency,” Staver explains.
“Essentially what we have in this administration is an LGBT affirmative action program. This is the most outrageous violation of conscience and the First Amendment that I have seen within any Administration—trying to force people’s conscience to affirm something that historically has been, and according to natural law and Biblical revelation, is unnatural, immoral and unhealthy,” he concludes.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details