Following Sunday's second presidential debate between Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton, Operation Rescue issued the following statement.
Despite the gutter-level attempt by the Clinton campaign and its cohorts to smear Republican candidate Donald Trump hours before the debate, last night's town hall discussion delineated clear differences across a broad spectrum of issues that make Trump the best choice on Election Day.
"Trump hit it out of the park last night in exposing Hillary Clinton's radical leftist positions that will further contribute to the decline of America," said Troy Newman, President of Operation Rescue, who has endorsed the Trump/Pence ticket.
"But the most important matter to those of us who work to save lives from abortion was his emphasis of his intended Supreme Court picks. Trump promises to select strong conservative pro-life nominees to the nation's highest court, while Clinton vows to pick judicial activists that will support and expand abortion while dismantling the very fabric of American society."
The news media and establishment Republicans went on the attack against Trump after an 11-year old recording was released showing Trump engaged in "locker-room" talk that was demeaning to women. Trump immediately apologized for that "foolish" language both before and during the debate.
However, what went unspoken during last night's debate is Clinton's partnership with Planned Parenthood, which is perhaps the largest abuser of women in the U.S.
Operation Rescue has documentation to prove that Planned Parenthood and the rest of the Abortion Cartel, which are unilaterally supported and promoted by Clinton, exploits and hurts women several ways, including:
Failure to report sex abuse in minors, thus protecting child rapists so they can continue their abuse.
Engaging in substandard conditions and practices that put the lives and health of women at risk. Such appalling practices include failure on a broad scale to properly sterilize surgical instruments or provide staff that is qualified to conduct medical tasks.
- Hospitalizing thousands of women with live-threatening abortion complications.
- Failure to provide adequate continuity of care in the event of medical emergencies.
- Killing women through negligent abortions, including most recently Cree Erwin, who died on July 3, 2016, after an abortion at a Planned Parenthood facility in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Exploiting women monetarily, sometimes through fraud.
"It is clear that the biggest abusers of women are Hillary Clinton's friends in the Abortion Cartel. If she is elected, women will suffer even more," said Cheryl Sullenger, Senior Vice President of Operation Rescue. "And that is not to mention the accusations of sexual misconduct against her husband, Bill, that Hillary helped cover up, or the fact that she would support tax-funding of abortion on an unprecedented scale."
"For me, the choice on November 8 is clear. The Trump/Pence ticket will act to protect innocent lives, while Clinton will work to destroy them," said Newman. "Please join us in voting for Donald Trump for president, for the sake of innocent babies and the sake of our nation."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer