Patrick Byrne is the multimillionaire founder and former CEO of Overstock.com. He also holds a doctorate in philosophy and believes the United States Constitution must be defended. As a result, Byrne insists that the American people not give in to what he perceives as a rigged election. He is funding many efforts to ensure President Donald J. Trump is inaugurated on Wednesday, Jan. 20.
Byrne was at the White House for a Christmas Eve meeting to work on plans to support the president. Others in attendance include Gen. Michael Flynn and attorney Sidney Powell.
Byrne has stated that President Trump is "up to his waist" in snakes who are betraying him, adding that many would-be supporters are betraying the president for future multimillion- dollars jobs and recognition.
The meeting at the White House lasted more than four hours. During this meeting, Byrne said, "The young people in the White House are wonderful, and they just love President Trump and are fighting for him. The senior staff, including White House counsel led by Pat Cipollone, don't understand the movement at hand and undercut him. They keep information from him and don't carry out his orders.
"It is absolutely disgraceful," Byrne added.
Byrne went on to say, "The American experience is based on the consent of the government. If we bend a knee to this, the American people will be forever betrayed. If the president has any faults, it is that he is too nice. I did not vote for the president, but I was touched by how kind and patient he is."
Partway through a shouting match that developed as the president's lawyers were raising their voices to him, Byrne is said to have stopped them and asked, 'Do you believe the president won the election?' The question was followed by pained silence, and then the president said, 'Patrick, this is what I have had to deal with for the past four years.'"
"Moreover, you shall choose out of all the people capable men who fear God, men of truth, hating dishonest gain, and place these men over them, to be rulers of thousands, rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens" (Ex. 18:21).
Byrne is appealing to believers to act immediately: "We are asking believers to pray, to go daily to their state capitals and to call their representatives and demand the electors vote according to the election results on Jan. 6. We are asking believers to come to Washington, D.C., beginning on Jan. 4 as if their lives depend on it."
Amir George is on Parler at Amir George and is the author of Liberating Iraq.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer