President Donald J. Trump's legal team has shown video footage—for the first time—of how the voter fraud was accomplished during the Nov. 3 election. The group of onlookers, Georgia State senators and assembled media, was shocked.
The video reveals that at approximately 10:30 p.m. on election night, the media and Republican observers are told to leave for the night; the counting was over. The video shows them leaving the hall where ballots are being counted.
Shortly after they leave, a group of people return to the ballot counting machines and multiple suitcases, each containing an estimated 6,000 ballots, are brought out from under a table that has been covered all day, directly across from the counting machines.
With an average of 3,000 votes able to be counted per hour, with three counting machines, it is estimated that over the two hours when all observers were gone, 18,000 to 25,000 ballots were counted—depending on how many of the machines were in operation.
Four ballot-filled suitcases can be seen clearly being wheeled from their hiding place below the table, the only one in the hall with a large, black tablecloth.
At approximately 1 a.m., the frantic ballot inputting—which is against the law as the law requires all ballot counting to be done in front of witnesses—is completed, and the staff leaves, apparently unaware that cameras in the facility are recording their activities.
Added to over 96,000 ballots unable to be accounted for and another over 300,000 without a clear chain of custody, as well as the 30% Dominion software over-votes, the team led by former mayor and Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani clearly "caught them," adding momentum to the president's move toward a Jan. 20, 2021, inauguration.
As author Stephen Strang of God, Trump and COVID-19 writes of President Trump, "He is strong. He can't be intimidated," echoing the Scripture in Proverbs 16:9: "A man's heart devises his way, but the Lord directs his steps."
Amir George is the author of Liberating Iraq and directs The World Helpline at theworldhelpline.org. Find him on Parler as Amir George.
People Needed: Capitol Hill Daily Prayer 7:30 a.m./12 p.m., Amir George Hart Senate Office Building, Constitution Ave./Supreme Court entrance.
Even if you can't come, please pause to pray at 7:30/12 and let us know firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer