One hundred years ago on Nov. 18, the former Soviet Union became the first nation in history to legalize abortion on demand. According to Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse, founder and president of The Ruth Institute, passage of the law occurred for multiple reasons, including that of destroying the nuclear family and the church.
According to Dr. Morse, "The Soviets were against the family, against the church and against morality, and they wanted women away from home and into the workplace, as the economy was a disaster and the government wanted women to not be hindered by babies and family responsibilities."
Since that time, according to Thomas Jacobson and Dr. Robert Johnson in their historic report for the Global Life Campaign, over 1 billion babies have been killed worldwide, causing them to categorize it as "the greatest genocide in history." Their study is the first to collect information from 100 nations and territories. In it, they identify abortion as "the greatest delicate slaughter of human beings in history, far exceeding all wars."
According to bestselling author of God, Trump and COVID-19 Stephen Strang in his book God, Trump and the 2020 Election, "The Left has taken abortion—which is really a spiritual matter of defending life—and turned it into a purely political issue."
Isaiah 5:20 says, "Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; who exchange darkness for light, and light for darkness; who exchange bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"
According to the "Catholic Truth" blog, published by the Catholic Truth Society, "Kamala Harris pursued pro-lifers to put them in jail," and "Joe Biden has made it clear that he is deeply committed to not only protecting reproductive rights, but also advancing and expanding them."
If believers had no other reason to stand firmly and defend Trump, his defense of the right to life is enough. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris intend to open the floodgate of murdering precious children.
Believers need to be motivated enough to go to their state capitals every day at noon, to come to Washington D.C. on Saturday, Dec. 12, at noon and to join the 80 million people proudly preparing for the inauguration of the most pro-life president in American history on Jan. 20, 2021: Donald J. Trump.
Amir George is the author of Liberating Iraq and directs The World Helpline at theworldhelpline.org.
People Needed: Capitol Hill Daily Prayer 7:30 a.m./12 p.m., Amir George Hart Senate Office Building, Constitution Ave./Supreme Court entrance.
Even if you can't come, please pause to pray at 7:30/12 and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details