In his final message before the election, President Donald J. Trump said, "You feel the love. It has never happened like this before. We are seeing tens of thousands of people—45,000 and more. The other night in Miami, nobody wanted to go home at 1 a.m."
With one rally estimated to have 57,000 voters, even when many were organized just hours beforehand, the most dramatic distinction of the campaign in the final three weeks was a declaration of appreciation and affection.
The crowd refused to stop shouting in unison: "We love you! We love you!" The refrain became the cry of each rally, causing the president to pause and shake his head in amazement.
"You need to stop that," the president said. "You are going to make me cry, and then they will say, 'The president is crying.'"
He followed up by asking the crowd, "Is there anywhere else you would rather be than at a Trump rally?"
The crowd roared with even greater appreciation and another nonstop series of cries of "We love you! We love you!"
With the last rally ended, final voters are heading to the polls today.
"God raised up this man to lead our nation, and I believe Donald Trump will win a second term to complete the work he started. I believe God has spoken," said bestselling author of God, Trump and COVID-19 Stephen Strang, echoing the words of Romans 8:28: "We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose."
The choice is stark. The path forward could not be clearer. And the 59 million believers who did not vote in 2016 must do so today, bringing their family, friends and neighbors with them so the miracle return of America to the "city on a hill" continues.
Though the most unlikely of men—something God seems to love to do so He receives all the glory—a reelection of President Trump will cause people to say, "It's definitely not him. It must be God."
Amir George is the author of Liberating Iraq and directs The World Helpline at theworldhelpline.org.
People Needed: Capitol Hill Daily Prayer 7:30 a.m./12 p.m., Hart Senate Office Building, Constitution Ave./Supreme Court entrance.
Even if you can't come, please pause to pray at 7:30/12 and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.