The solution is simple and of lasting effect. Those who support tyranny require funds to do so and great wealth to sustain it. It is no secret that Russia and Iran support Syria. Why then allow their nationals access to our capital markets, our stock markets, our lending institutions, our courts that hear their disputes and divorces? Why then do we allow them to live in the streets of the cities, where others have fought to protect and where our first responders are on call to quench fire, police neighborhoods and attend to sickness at the reach of 999 or 911?
Those who can't subscribe to our ways and who behave badly in any corner of the world should be required to leave and return to their own backyards where they can put right the wrong and use their wealth to good. The vast majority of peoples of Russia, Iran and Syria are decent, hard-working peoples who want all that we want, to live in peace and to fulfill a long life with their family. These people want to sleep in their beds, not die in them.
Meanwhile, equally to blame are those who serve on their boards in Europe and America who should step down and not lend the honors and credibility bestowed upon them to line their own pockets. Their presence adds no credibility to those they represent but detracts from the integrity and good character of the democratic systems that put them there.
No more sanction, no more pressures, no more missiles—but plain old common sense. In turn the oligarchs, the opulent and the opposition can go back to their land and lobby their leaders for the change that is required, the peace that is needed and the future that is to come.
Send a lasting message, not another meaningless missile. Only the pressure from those within upon their leaders will work, and those able to enact it should prepare to return to their homes to do so and not remain in ours. Solomon's wisdom tells us in Ecclesiastics 10:19 (NKJV) that "money answers everything." Let it be the answer now.
Martin Clarke is a London businessman and a member of Holy Trinity Brompton Anglican Church in London.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details