The rainbow hasn't just colored the White House—it's colored the president's entire legacy. For seven years, Americans have watched the Obama administration's obsession with LGBT activism eclipse every other urgent issue. Now, deep into the president's second term, they're scratching their heads trying to identify where the president has had a positive effect.
In a new poll, Obama's approval numbers are in the basement when it comes to at least 15 major policy issues. Only on the subject of "gay rights" did a slim plurality (with several "undecided") approve of his handling of the issue. Unfortunately for the president, it was also the least important issue for voters. The rest of his report card—on health care, the economy, gun rights, abortion, foreign policy, immigration and more—was a solid F. And based on his latest priorities, that isn't about to change.
While the world is experiencing the largest forced migration since WWII, the White House is doing nothing to protect men and women of faith. Instead, the president is sending his special LGBT envoy to the Vatican to pressure the Pope to lighten up on homosexuality.
Even now, the president is proving how out of touch he is with Americans' real concerns by swooping in to Chicago support a boy's "right" to walk around naked in a girls' locker room. His fixation with sexualizing schools, the military, the government and other nations is not only wasting precious time and energy—it's detracting from the real crises at hand. Yet here he is, under the guise of the Department of Education, telling other parents of girls that it's entirely within a child's right to ignore his own biology and expose himself to female peers.
And despite a reasonable compromise from the school (a curtain to protect girls from feeling more uncomfortable than they already are), the Obama DOE put its foot down. If the school doesn't give this boy full access to girls' facilities in 30 days, Washington will pull its federal funding. If only the president showed this kind of resolve with Iran! To the school's credit, it pushed back, insisting, "The students in our schools are teenagers—not adults—and one's gender is not the same as one's anatomy. Our responsibility as school administrators is to protect the privacy rights of all our students."
As a father of daughters, even President Obama should see the virtue in setting aside his agenda and embracing common sense. Or maybe not.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details