With Congressional Republicans starting to hold Planned Parenthood accountable for the deplorable practice of selling body parts from butchered babies, Democrats For Life of America wants to see real solutions to end abortion.
Yesterday's start of the House Judiciary Committee hearing titled "Examining the Horrific Abortion Practices at the Nation's Largest Abortion Provider" puts Planned Parenthood in the spotlight for its deceptive and horrific practice of selling the body parts of aborted babies. Planned Parenthood turned their corpses into "revenue" while cloaking their actions in the language of choice. Even as the hearings start, Planned Parenthood tries to deflect.
Planned Parenthood Vice President Dawn Laguens told USA Today, "From the provocative title to the slate of life-long anti-abortion activists invited to testify, it's clear this hearing was not about Planned Parenthood --- it was a chance for anti-abortion extremists and members of Congress to promote their political agenda of banning abortion in this country."
Only an abortion extremist would demand that the taxpayers give money to Planned Parenthood, which is a $1.2 billion business, making money off of women and their aborted babies.
"Cutting their funding will not hurt women's health because there are many alternative comprehensive health care clinics," said Kristen Day, executive director for DFLA.
There are more than 13,000 health care clinics that provide comprehensive health care for women and families—vastly surpassing Planned Parenthood's 650 clinics. In each of 31 states, there are ten or fewer Planned Parenthood clinics. Planned Parenthood doesn't even provide anything close to comprehensive care for women. Planned Parenthood serves between 1 percent and 2 percent of American women, mostly offering STD tests and contraception.
"Fewer women are going to Planned Parenthood because more women have health insurance and choose alternatives that provide full health care services," Day said.
Planned Parenthood has been caught on video engaging in the sale of human body parts. Planned Parenthood does not provide real health care to women. Why are they getting any money from the taxpayers?
It's time to stop funding Planned Parenthood and start giving women real healthcare. Put the money Planned Parenthood was going to get, and give it to the Community Health Centers that offer women real care, and real choices.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details