The Georgia vote audit found uncounted ballots.
On Tuesday's edition of Jay Sekulow Live, the Georgia vote audit and the unearthing of more than 2,600 uncounted ballots was discussed. The Trump campaign was in court as well.
Think about this. In one Georgia county—Floyd County—2,600 uncounted ballots were discovered on a thumb drive. Those ballots were cast legally, and those votes were never counted. Out of those 2,600 votes, President Trump won 1,800 of them. That's a net gain of 800. This could also impact the Perdue Senate race where he was very close to not being in a runoff with Jon Ossoff.
These are new votes. Are they going to be put in the official count and, if they are, how close does that get Sen. Perdue to avoiding a runoff? And this is just one county and one thumb drive. Has this happened elsewhere?
Jay Sekulow made the following point about the newly found ballots:
"This is why audits and recounts are important. Now, here's the problem. This isn't a recount, and we found a net plus 800 for President Trump. This was, 'Oh, we found ballots that we have never found before. These ballots did not exist before, and now we are plus 800 for the president.' What does that tell you? What does that mean? That means you've got to really dig deep into all of this because something's just not right in the process. I think what we have to be clear here, is when people say, 'This is a futile effort,' and 'Why are you doing this?' Precisely for this reason. It could be outcome determinative on the Perdue race."
So how many thumb drives are they going to find in Georgia? It may be enough to overturn the results.
American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ) Senior Counsel Andy Ekonomou expressed his exasperation at the process, saying:
"How in the world do you find 2,600 votes? Just find them? And then the examination being conducted by the secretary of state could very well reveal, as it has before, that these votes may cause Sen. David Perdue, who's got 49.7% of the vote, not have to face a runoff against Ossoff. In Georgia, all you need to have is 50% of the vote plus one. So this is the ultimate in incompetence, and the elections director has been asked in Floyd County by the Georgia secretary of state to step down, as well he should."
All of this needs to be fixed before the election for the United States Senate in January.
Watch the full 59-minute broadcast from the ACLJ below.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details