Two words describe the additions the Donald Trump presidential campaign announced Monday to its communications team: Conservative and Firepower.
First, the conservative: Bryan Lanza, the former communications director of the non-profit conservative powerhouse Citizens United, has been hired as the campaign's Deputy Communications Director for Surrogates. His focus will be on organizing and mobilizing Trump supporters in an effective way that allows Trump's "America First" message to "resonate with voters."
Lanza will be the campaign's point of contact for media seeking interviews with Trump campaign surrogates. He has previously served as a chief of staff for members of the California State Assembly and Senate.
And now, the firepower: Steven Cheung has been added to the Trump Train to serve as the Director of Rapid Response with a focus on keeping the campaign up to date on breaking news and "pushing back on false or unbalanced reporting." He most recently served as Director of Communications and Public Affairs for the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
Cheung has worked in communications on several Senate and gubernatorial campaigns. He also played a role in the 2008 McCain-Palin presidential campaign.
"These additions look to further educate voters on Hillary's liberal track record of deception, and effectively communicate the campaign's message—that Mr. Trump is the only candidate who will Make America Great Again," the campaign said in a statement announcing the hires. "These additions to the campaign will be critical to spreading Mr. Trump's message and defeating Hillary Clinton in November. The Trump Campaign will continue to build out the communications team as we head toward November 8."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details