How should Christians respond to a federal judge's ruling requiring Americans to facilitate abortions for detained, illegal immigrants? Watch this video to see Gary Lane's "Drive it Home" commentary.
Disney World is a top global vacation spot for fun-seeking families, but soon the United States may become another worldwide destination—just not for fun.
U.S. District Court Judge Tanya Chutkan's ruling requiring the federal government to release pregnant, detained, illegal immigrants so they may visit abortion clinics and end their babies' lives has taken the pro-life and immigration debates to a new level. And it sends a message to the world: "If you can't get an abortion in your country, you can enter the USA illegally, and they'll take you to a clinic!"
The Hyde Amendment prohibits federal funds from being used to pay for abortions, but it does not address the issue of federal agents being used to help facilitate the murder of unborn children.
To assure that detained illegal immigrants don't just disappear somewhere into the general population, border agents now will be forced to either transport the pregnant immigrants to abortion clinics or accompany them if someone else takes them there.
That means indirectly, U.S. taxpayers are helping illegal immigrants get abortions. Judge Chutkan said current U.S. policy "infringes on the constitutional rights of illegal immigrants."
But what about the rights of taxpaying citizens? Should they not take precedence over the rights of abortion-seeking illegals? And do we really want to be known as a country where pregnant immigrants can cross our border illegally and then federal workers will help facilitate their abortions?
Watch the commentary above to hear what else Judge Chutkan said, as well as Gary Lane's response.
Reprinted with permission from CBN.com. Copyright The Christian Broadcasting Network, all rights reserved.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details