It's a time of resignations and a season of chaotic transitions.
We'll see serious resignations through at least the first half of next year.
Some of these resignations will be necessary. Some will come in the wake of enemy set-ups through tactics such as false accusations that bring scandal—if we don't pray. Some will be shocking. Some will be welcomed.
CEOs will resign from major corporations. Politicians will resign from office. Church leaders will step down. Members will resign from churches in droves.
Call it a purge—partly demonic and partly divine.
I see a rash of resignations in many sectors. Some of them are resigning by God's will. Some of them will be pushed out—even forced out (if we don't pray). Some are deceived by enemy lies in the face of pressure to lead in the new normal.
I also see a time of chaotic transitions in the years ahead. I see overnight successes rising to power in the marketplace and in the seven mountains.
I'll expound on resignations below.
When Samuel Stepped Down
Samuel stepped down by the leading of the Lord, though with grieving. We read about his transition in 1 Samuel 8, where Israel started demanding a king. Samuel was old, and he appointed his sons as judges over Israel, but they did not walk in his ways. They were dishonest, took bribes and perverted justice. Consider 1 Samuel 8:4-7:
And all the elders of Israel gathered together and they came to Samuel at Ramah. They said to him, "You are old and your sons do not walk in your ways. Now, install for us a king to govern us like all the nations." But the thing was evil in the eyes of Samuel, because they said, "Give us a king to govern us." And Samuel prayed to the Lord. The Lord said to Samuel, "Obey the voice of the people in relation to all that they say to you. For it is not you they have rejected, but Me they have rejected from reigning over them.
Click here to read the rest of this story.
Jennifer LeClaire is senior leader of Awakening House of Prayer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, founder of the Ignite Network and founder of the Awakening Blaze prayer movement. She is author of over 25 books. Find her online at jenniferleclaire.org or email her at email@example.com.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details