The Satanists are celebrating—but not for long. Jesus will have the final say in this battle.
The Satanic Temple is calling this an "unprecedented triumph." Missouri's Supreme Court ruled ultrasounds are not mandatory to obtain an abortion. Abortion providers in the state have been performing ultrasounds up until now.
This is a result of The Satanic Temple's lawsuit, which asserts that state interference with the ability for one of its members, "Mary Doe," to terminate her pregnancy violates her rights under Missouri's Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA) because that interference has no medical or other compelling purpose. The suit also maintains that the Missouri regulations violate the First Amendment rights of Satanists.
The Satanic Temple's attorney argued that the imposition of an ultrasound and the opportunity to hear the fetal heartbeat were both medically unnecessary and an attempt to impose shame upon Mary, in violation of her personal religious beliefs.
Keep praying. The Supreme Court of Missouri's verdict in The Satanic Temple v. Attorney General Joshua D. Hawley has not yet been reached.
"A ruling against us would demonstrate that the courts believe that religious liberties as they relate to reproductive rights exclusively apply to Christians such as in the Hobby Lobby case," says Satanic Temple reproductive rights spokesperson Jex Blackmore. "We look forward to proving our case in court, and liberating women of alternative faiths from the State's oppressive theocratic stranglehold over personal medical health procedures."
Again, keep praying. The antichrist spirit is rising rapidly in America and beyond. But one day Satanists will bow to Jesus, whether they want to or not. God's will is not for any to perish, but all to come to the knowledge of the truth and eternal life-including the pre-born babies the Satanists are working so hard to steal, kill and destroy.
Jennifer LeClaire is senior leader of Awakening House of Prayer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, founder of the Ignite Network and founder of the Awakening Blaze prayer movement. She is author of over 25 books. Find her online at jenniferleclaire.org or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer