Amir Tsarfati says he was ready to commit suicide when he encountered Yeshua, the Messiah. Tsarfati was born to a Jewish family, but after his parents got a divorce, he grew up in the foster care system.
He says, "I really saw no hope. I decided that I should put an end to my life. I was about to do it. Then I felt that something is telling me that I may have not given the world enough chances. I decided to give the world one last chance.
"That week, my friend's family—they're all holding hands, closing their eyes, and the father says, 'Let's pray.' And they ended the prayer with a very interesting thing. They said, 'B'shem Yeshua'—'in the name of Jesus.'"
That intrigued Tsarfati. To hear what happened next, watch his video testimony here.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details