Television evangelist and author Benny Hinn documents his unique perspective of Middle Eastern world affairs in the new release Blood in the Sand. The book—Hinn's first major release in several years—centers on the cultural war between Muslims and Jews for control of Israel and how it affects the rest of the world.
"I have spent all of my adult life as a student of prophecy, and I believe these recent developments in Israel and across the Middle East are signaling a hot, accelerated and unprecedented prophetic season that will quickly change the course of history," he writes.
Hinn's perspective on the conflict is unique. He was born in Jaffa, Israel, to parents of Armenian, Greek and Lebanese descent, and through the years he has traveled extensively to the area to meet with Jewish and Arab leaders.
"Being born in the Holy Land, I grew up in an atmosphere where religion casts an inescapably wide shadow," he writes.
Through the book, Hinn shares Scripture and prophetic and personal insights before arriving at what he believes would be the best-case scenario for Israel-one that may surprise readers who assume his background would cause him to call for an Arab state.
Hinn also believes dwindling international support for America, in the wake of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, will leave the door open for attacks on Israel and for a "man of peace" to arrive on the scene.
"After years in Iraq, and when the United States eventually pulls out of Afghanistan, there will be little support from the American people in fighting future wars in that part of the world," he writes. "There is another major problem we need to be aware of. With the spread of radical Islam in the Middle East, it will bring about an unwillingness of nations in the Arab world to support America in any other activities."
Hinn says Christian responses should include prayer for the peace of Jerusalem, keeping updated on what's going on in the Middle East and-considering all the signs pointing toward what he believes is the end times-sharing the love of Christ more purposefully than ever before.
"Prophetically, we are eyewitnesses to one of the most amazing turning points in all of history, and we must be aware of the fact that this could very well be our last chance to share God's love," he writes. "The end of this age is quickly approaching, and while there is still time, our Lord Jesus has called us to tell all nations that He is the Lamb of God, slain for the sins of the world."
To purchase this book, click here.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details