"Regarding running again in 2024, I'm looking at it very seriously because I miss the opportunity to help people." —former President Donald J. Trump
If you think Donald Trump has exited stage left for good, I think you're mistaken. The man 74 million supported worked tirelessly to "Make America great"... "Drain the swamp"... "Honor our heritage"... "Stand against Socialism"... "Protect the unborn ..." "Expose the media"... "Defend democracy"... "Maintain a strong military"... Need I continue?
Returning to the campaign trail in North Carolina, Trump said, "I am not the one trying to undermine democracy; I am the one trying to save it." I recalled the 1960s slogan, "In your heart, you know he's right."
Extremist or Energetic Patriot?
During his four years in office, I watched a man sleep but four hours a night. He raised a red flag and was passionate to protect America from leftist radicals (now ruling the Democrat Party). He prepared a generation for peace and prosperity. In doing so he was maligned and misrepresented horribly.
Comparing his schedule to Biden's for five months, Americans should be alarmed. We see a man spending an hour "at the office" usually in one meeting. No president has ever had such an embarrassingly light schedule.
On D-Day's anniversary, scores were stunned when he failed to even mention the momentous event. The greatest gamble in U.S. history where 156,000 soldiers, 23,000 paratroopers, 7,000 ships and 3,200 aircraft liberated Europe from the grip of Nazism, yet our commander in chief neglected to pay tribute to our veterans and the 2,500 soldiers who died that day.
America is in peril. Hopefully scores will realize Biden's diminished state and the enormity of the evil in this perfect storm.
After America and our allies in World War II decimated Hitler and his Nazi/Democrat Socialist Party, Eisenhower ordered soldiers to enter the liberated concentration camps to survey the savagery.
Eisenhower said, "We were told the American soldier did not know what he was fighting for. This way he came to know what he was fighting against."
Americans must awaken to what we're up against today. Corporate media and Big Tech give Biden cover but angst will surface.
What Is Trump Doing?
Trump commutes regularly to New York City to work out of Trump Tower. He's planning rallies for midterm candidates and an ingenious tour with Bill O'Reilly to discuss the inside history of his time in office.
1. He's benefiting from ongoing prayer. Multitudes of the 90% of evangelical voters who supported him continue to uphold him in prayer. As a 46-year board member of Intercessors for America I assure you that God's "watchmen on the wall" remain vigilant and diligent on his behalf.
I pray daily for Mr. Trump and also for Biden, that God protect him plus convict him where he's promoting pernicious policies. Christians should not pray for the success, favor and blessing of the Biden administration based upon their anti-God and anti-family platform.
For those who mistakenly think we are to blindly submit to Biden and his decrees because Romans 13:1 tells us to "be subject to the governing authorities," in America, our Constitution is the governing authority, not politicians seeking to undermine our religious freedom, conscience and sanctity of human life. Individuals such as Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Watchmen Nee, Martin Luther King Jr., Corrie Ten Boom and the apostles (Acts 4:18-20) opposed the governing authorities who violated Scripture.
2. He's remaining GOP leader. Presidential historian Michael Beschloss says that Donald Trump has "defied the model of ex-presidents who lose an election and tend to fade away."
Trump is the formidable leader of the Republican Party and frontrunner for the nomination in 2024.
3. He's watching for his running mate. Trump will be discerning in picking a potential running mate. He values loyalty and standing for the core values of conservatism.
Charles Spurgeon said that discernment is "not so much distinguishing between right and wrong but between right and almost right." Biden acquiescing to Harris (whom he disliked for humiliating him in the debates and was first to drop out of the Democrat primaries, never getting one vote). She was Black, feminist, radical leftist, and that's what the progressive bosses wanted. Look at the result!
Trump watches leaders like Ron DeSantis, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Tim Scott, Greg Abbott, Rand Paul and Kristi Noem. I don't sense Pence would be the best complement this time.
4. He's unifying the party. Trump stated the Democrat Party is "disciplined, vicious and united." He knows, "If a house is house divided against itself, that house will not stand" (Mark 3:25).
May God open eyes of people to see the Democrat Party is deceptive, divisive and determined to erase America's history and rewrite it with socialist/Marxist ideology. Race-baiting, economic hardship, excessive taxation, immigration chaos, cancel culture, repressing religious freedom and LGBTQ/Black Lives Matter Inc./Critical Race Theory propaganda in schools are starting to bring backlash.
Trump is the most influential leader to bring together the party after a cleansing of those undermining the agenda. He's enjoying the ouster of John McCain's disruptive daughter; the booing and censuring of embittered antagonists like Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney; and departures of other "burr in the saddle" troublemakers.
Sen. Mitch McConnell isn't appreciated, but "the Turtle" will lumber in line when he knows where the winds are blowing.
5. He's waiting for vindication. Ninety percent of media reporting on Trump was negative. Corrupt media ignored his historic Middle East peace deals, booming economy, record unemployment, Black/Hispanic prosperity, immigration/border stability, tax cuts, energy independence/low gas prices, vaccine development and school choice. All this while fraudulent claims of "Russian collusion" and "insurrection incitement" were hammered amidst impeachment witch-hunts.
Trump warned us about fraudulent election procedures, COVID-19, socialists hijacking the Democrat Party, Democrat-run cities yielding to Black Lives Matter Inc. and antifa terrorism, Fauci's "science" shenanigans, FBI corruption, fake news and Big Tech speech suppression.
Investigations are surfacing bringing validation and exposing coverups like false reportage on the Lafayette Park fiasco and Capital rioting. Predictions he made and positions he took on issues like hydroxychloroquine are increasingly validated for "those who have eyes to see." Scripture tells us, "He who walks in integrity walks securely but he perverts his ways will be found out" (Prov.10:9, BSB).
Here's the Deal: Donald Trump alongside Apple founder Steven Jobs, Prime Minister Winston Churchill and General George Patton are all abrasive characters yet exhibit a God-given genius for innovation and accomplishment. Flawed and pugnacious personalities, they made their mark by persevering. Grover Cleveland returned to win a second term after a four-year absence; will we witness it again?
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
Larry Tomczak author of 10 books, is a cultural commentator of 46 yrs, Intercessors for America board member, best-selling author and a public policy adviser with Liberty Counsel. His new, innovative video/book, BULLSEYE, develops informed influencers in 30 days (see www.bullseyechallenge.com). and he has a variety of resources on his website (see www.larrytomczak.com). You can also hear his weekly podcast here.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details