"These six things the Lord hates ... hands that shed innocent blood" (Prov. 6:16–17).
Barnum & Bailey Circus turned off the lights. Now it's time for 100-year old Planned Parenthood to follow suit as social justice advocates say dethrone it; don't just defund it!
Their latest promo video urges supporters: "Watch. Share. Slay." This mentality has no place in a civil society endeavoring to halt bullying and cultivate a culture of life.
Multiple reasons were given for ending the circus, but preeminent was today's heightened sensitivity to mistreatment of animals. Technological advances prove they experience pain just like the unborn, and progressive, compassionate societies don't ignore it.
This merciful approach to animal welfare is seen with movies assuring us, "No animal was harmed during this film." PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) raises consciousness, and Time magazine recently highlighted dogs' emotional needs through MRI technology.
An enlightened society is sensitive to the less fortunate, even as it has transferred to the indisputable reality of the unborn baby not being disposable tissue but a miniature human being. Or in the case of Beyoncé and Mrs. George Clooney, developing twins.
A celebrity couple was just pictured with the hubby kneeling kissing the tummy of his expectant wife (the accompanying paragraph referred to "baby" and "child" five times). Another photo showed Derek Jeter, Yankee icon, announcing their awaited "baby girl."
It's obvious there's a "Baby on Board" when even SNL featured "Beyoncé's Babies," in which "Dr." Baldwin referred to babies four times. Two comedians portraying the babies referred to themselves as a "person".
Corporations Close Down
Recall, once here now gone: E.F. Hutton, Paine Webber, Eastern Airlines, Woolworth's, Pan Am, Blockbuster, Borders, Bethlehem Steel, Lehman Brothers, Levitz Furniture, Swissair and even Sharper Image? How about Circuit City, extolled in the $4 million best-seller Good to Great?
Fifty-three percent of Millennials believe abortion should be illegal; sonograms excite parents watching their swirling babies; doctors even perform heart surgery on babies midway through pregnancy.
Our son and his wife have adopted two little ones yet have waited over three years for another. This ought not to be, as adoption and crisis pregnancy centers are viable options today. Let's shutter PP centers and steer folks to these compassionate alternatives.
Out of Touch
• Journalist Tucker Carlson asked PP's Dawn Laguens, "Is it a piece of tissue or a separate human being?" Answer: "I think that's up to each individual to decide what they believe." What?
• Cecile Richards, PP's president, stated, "Abortion has over a 99-percent safety record and is one of the safest medical procedures in the US." Is it safe for defenseless babies?
• Comedian Louis CK said on Netflix, "I think women should be allowed to kill babies." Really?
Meanwhile, compassionate Americans are awakening. After the extermination of 59 million babies, the carnage must cease.
Resistance grows as Planned Parenthood continues dismembering 888 babies daily and one third million yearly; remains the primary provider of U.S. abortions, and preys on minority women, as almost 80 percent of their facilities are placed near African-American and Hispanic neighborhoods.
'Time to Get Serious'
This admonition from Billy Graham's daughter, Anne, pinpoints the opportunity. We're not barbarians. Every baby bump signals: Place Planned Parenthood on the "trash heap of history."
• Its founder, Margaret Sanger, was an atheist, eugenicist and racist. Her book, The Pivot of Civilization, labeled poor children "human waste." She spoke at KKK rallies and began The Negro Project to reduce the black population as "unfit" for society. Her legacy continues, as 40 percent of African-American pregnancies end in abortion. Dr. Alveda King labels this "genocide."
• Cecile Richards, whose annual compensation was $590,928, is similar to Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's minister of propaganda. While praying for her, let's reject her ruse of abortion being synonymous with "health care."
Planned Parenthood provides no mammograms; zero prenatal care; less than 1 percent of Pap tests; no treatment of bodily injuries or mental health issues and no pediatric care.
Closing Planned Parenthood won't result in diminished women's health care. Nationwide, there are 13 times more Federal Quality Health Centers (FQHCs) that serve eight times more clients, offer a more expansive range of services (with higher standards) and no abortions. Redirecting PP money to these centers will only improve quality of care for America's precious women and little babies.
• Planned Parenthood deceives millions while engaging in illicit trafficking of aborted baby body parts. Watch the "Center for Medical Progress'" investigative videos exposing these inhumane practices.
'Go to the Mat!'
This month commemorates the 45th anniversary of the masterpiece movie, The Godfather. A memorable scene has the fictional mafia family, the Corleones, exposing the perpetrator (Solloza), confronting deception and the unjust taking of human life.
The "family's" consigliere (attorney), wants to continue fruitless discussions. "We ought to hear what they have to say."
Sonny, the son, passionately disagrees, "No, no, no! Not this time, Consigliere! No more meetings! No more discussions and tricks! You give him one message—I want Solloza. If not, it's al- out war, we go to the mattresses (mat)!"
Here's the deal: The "right to life" is enshrined in America's founding document and is our sacred responsibility to uphold. All life is precious as all are created in God's image.
Let's launch this cause into the stratosphere. Pray, contact elected officials and take the Bullseye Challenge to communicate these truths. "Go to the mat" to see these Jericho Walls fall like those in Berlin.
Currently, Planned Parenthood abortuaries are closing at a record pace: Colorado just shuttered two; Iowa closed four; New Mexico shut down three; Wyoming and North Dakota celebrated being totally Planned Parenthood free. Over 162 "providers" have closed since 2011!
Marjorie Dannenfelser, President of the Susan B. Anthony List, recently exclaimed, "Planned Parenthood's enterprise is crumbling ..."
Like slavery, the time has come to close the curtain on Planned Parenthood's reprehensible destruction of innocent babies in the womb.
As Alexander Hamilton stated, "The first duty of society is justice." Yes, justice for all.
Larry Tomczak author of 10 books, is a cultural commentator of 46 yrs, Intercessors for America board member, best-selling author and a public policy adviser with Liberty Counsel. His new, innovative video/book, BULLSEYE, develops informed influencers in 30 days (see www.bullseyechallenge.com). and he has a variety of resources on his website (see www.larrytomczak.com). You can also hear his weekly podcast here.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details