Islamic radicals are once again waging jihad on American soil and President Obama is AWOL.
There have been attacks in New York, New Jersey, Minnesota and a charity run for Marines. Among the victims—an 8-year-old child and a 15-year-old girl.
And the only reason we're not talking about massive casualties is because of alert citizens and the incompetence of the jihadi.
America is under siege, and yet our commander-in-chief remains strangely aloof.
On Saturday night —just moments after the bombings— the president was bashing Donald Trump at the Congressional Black Caucus gala and cracking jokes about the Islamic State.
The president was cracking jokes while New Yorkers were digging shrapnel out of their bodies.
On Sunday he flew to New York City to attend a posh fund raiser for Hillary Clinton—less than a mile from where the Chelsea bomb exploded. He made no mention of the attack in his remarks to wealthy donors, and to my knowledge, he made no hospital visits.
The White House seems to be treating the horrific events of this past weekend as if it was simply a normal day in America.
Not only has President Obama not defeated ISIS, but now they are here, living among us—and more than willing to blow us up in the name of Allah.
But instead of calling out the president's fecklessness—the mainstream media attacked Donald Trump—for having the gall to call the bomb a bomb.
Mr. Trump is the only person who had the courage to call for a temporary ban on immigration from places that are hotbeds of radical extremism.
But the mainstream media called him Islamophobic.
What part of "They Want to Kill Us All" does the media not comprehend?
Hillary Clinton told a press gaggle there are millions of peaceful, law-abiding Muslims. That's nice to know. But we're concerned about the ones who want to blow us up.
On Election Day, you need to answer this one question—who do you trust to protect you and your family from the Islamic radicals?
Gary Johnson—the pot-head? Jill Stein—tree-hugger? The lady who had to be shoved head first into a van? Or Donald Trump?
Think long and hard—because the safety of your loved ones is on the line.
Be safe, America.
Todd Starnes is host of "Fox News & Commentary," heard on hundreds of radio stations. Sign up for his American Dispatch newsletter, be sure to join his Facebook page and follow him on Twitter. His latest book is The Deplorables' Guide to Making America Great Again.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details