We all know America as a leader among nations. And we also lead in the Christian world. But is our leadership pulling people into the demonic realm?
"We have absolutely promoted sickness within our church gatherings by serving these foods that are not foods at all," naturopathic doctor Mark Sherwood tells Dr. Steve Greene on a recent episode of the Greenelines podcast on the Charisma Podcast Network. "They're actually 'frankenfood,' next to demonic foods, and we serve them with a celebratory mindset."
Sherwood says these evil-inducing foods have led us to be "perpetually inundated with avoidable illnesses in the church, which are type 2 diabetes, many cancers, heart disease, Alzheimer's, dementia, osteoporosis, non-immune, and we then think, OK, let's call the prayer chain. But we actually go to the doctor first, which is the most contrary thing that I've probably ever heard.
"A lot of this is not just ignorance; it's actually rebellion" Sherwood says. While he doesn't place blame solely at the feet of pastors, he adds that he doesn't understand why they and other leaders who have the truth about good nutrition often refuse to change.
"The standard American diet/lifestyle is utterly demonic to the core—not of God, never of God," Sherwood says. "All these foods we class as foods today have never been foods. Satan's whole idea and concept is about substitution. He can't create; he confuses, he distorts ... Jesus calls Himself the bread of life; at the same time, what is the thing that people eat when they go to the comfort food? They go to bread. ... When they go to Jesus for a Comforter, the Holy Spirit is our Comforter. He's our bread, not comfort food ... and yet we go there, and we think nothing of it. And then we laugh about it, and we joke about it."
For more from naturopathic doctor Mark Sherwood on the demonic nature of the average American diet and what we can do to walk in health and wholeness, listen to the entire episode of Greenelines at this link. Be sure to subscribe to Greenelines on your favorite podcast platform, and check out Sherwood's podcast, Hope and Health, with his wife, Dr. Michele Sherwood, also on the Charisma Podcast Network.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details