"The Lord wants to give you a new 22."
As someone who doesn't like guns, those weren't the words Pastor Adam Narciso wanted to hear—even from the prophet who approached him with this declaration one Sunday morning.
"I live in Middle Tennessee, but I'm from California," he tells Dr. Steve Greene on a recent episode of the Greenelines podcast on the Charisma Podcast Network.
"It's not about guns, Adam," the man continued. "The Lord wants to give you 20-, 21- and 22-year-olds who are going to come alongside of you to reach high school students in this region."
"A few weeks later, we received an email from a leader of the House of Prayer here in Franklin," Narciso says.
In the email, this leader, Karen Hall, told him about a dream that declared a youth movement coming to America. " And she prophesied that every campus in Williamson County is open to the gospel," Narciso says. "And then they said in a dream, they looked up into the sky and a blimp was writing in the sky: "The time is now."
"And I just thought, That's the word of the Lord. My heart is burning to reach students, but God, I need teammates. And the Lord says, 'I'm going to give you a new 22.'"
A month later, Narciso says, he was scheduled to speak at an evangelism training session for college students from across the state. He says, "The Lord spoke to me beforehand, and He said, 'I'm going to give you your new 22.'"
After his teaching ,a 20-year-old and a 21-year-old sat down with Narciso in the foyer. They told him, "The whole time you were speaking, our hearts were just burning with this sense that we need to partner with you. They said, 'Can we partner with you to help reach high school students in our region?'
"The new 22 is here," Narciso says. "Part of the key to reaching young people is young people."
To hear more about how God is fulfilling his prophecy through Narciso's life, listen to the entire episode of Greenelines here. And be sure to check out Adam Narciso's popular new podcast, Jesus Movement Now, also on the Charisma Podcast Network.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details