As a young believer, Gina Prince says she had a variety of "amazing" preachers from which to glean. But, she says, there was just something that simply drew her to the ministry of Marilyn Hickey.
But it wasn't until Hickey appeared to Prince in a dream and handed her a huge Bible that Prince developed a divine connection with the longtime Spirit-filled preacher. And it was from Hickey that Prince learned the most important principles of the kingdom and of ministry, which has led her to become a deliverance minister and a staunch defender of the gospel of Christ.
She travels the nation taking the Good News of Jesus to the masses, and she tells people how to ward off the advances of Satan in her podcast, The Keys Against the Enemy. And, Prince says, she owes a lot of kingdom knowledge and enthusiasm for Christ to Hickey.
"The cross, salvation. She [Hickey] has always stuck with Jesus," Prince told Dr. Steve Greene on a recent episode of Greenelines on the Charisma Podcast Network. "Any time I've heard her speak, it's so simple. It's just always Jesus, and it's always around salvation and the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
"With my show, it's the Word of God," Prince said. "The Lord taught me about the Word and prayer. Those are the first two major keys [against the enemy]. When I first said 18 years ago, 'I've got to get serious about it,' I said, 'I've got to serve God with everything I have,' and I didn't have a lot.
"But He started me on the Word, and He introduced me to the power of prayer," she added. "The biggest thing was that He taught me to go by the Word. I learned what He felt about things. I learned about what was my foundation. I learned about what His voice sounds like. So, whenever I would hear something, I would relate it to the Word of God. And that gave me the discernment and the ability to pray. Because now I'm praying God's will. So, learning His will to the Word of God, you're able to pray the Word of God. And that is so powerful."
To learn more Gina Prince's ministry, tune into the rest of this podcast. And, be sure to tune in to The Keys Against the Enemy with Dr. Gina Prince on the Charisma Podcast Network, including her latest episode, It's Not Over Until You Win with Marilyn Hickey.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details