Judge Vance Day is a firm believer that godly men make godly men. And in turn, when men begin to behave in a godly manner, women and children in our culture can live in the safety and security God promises in His Word.
Day, the chief operating officer of Promise Keepers, says our society has increasingly turned up its nose to biblical definitions of manhood. As a result, men from all walks of life struggle, lack role models and a biblical road map for how to achieve their goals. More than ever, Day says, the world needs men to rise about the tide of culture and reclaim their biblical role as servant leaders to their families, churches and communities.
Promise Keepers has been serving men since 1990. However, it is launching new platforms to raise up a new generation of men of integrity.
"What we're lacking in our culture today is that men don't know how to be men anymore," Day told Dr. Steve Greene on a recent episode of "Greenelines" on the Charisma Podcast Network. "We're not affirmed at being men anymore. We're actually discouraged from being masculine.
"We're designed to be servant kings, to be leaders and to give our lives for others. When men don't know how to serve and care for people, then it becomes devastating to women and children. When we do discipleship, we live life together, sweat, have paint together and joy together."
Promise Keepers is putting together an event for 2020 that it hopes what it hopes will spark a godly hunger in men to revive this nation. It is scheduled for July 31-Aug. 1 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
"When you help a man understand who he is, it helps the women and children. Revive a man, you revive a nation. We need men that can revive a culture. We believe that Promise Keepers and other ministries gathered together will have a catalytic event that can start a movement that will spark a Great Awakening in the United States."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details