Fans of Fixer Upper can finally learn what it takes to re-create the home makeovers that have made Chip and Joanna Gaines so popular.
The couple's Magnolia Network announced on Instagram the launch of "Magnolia Workshops," where lessons on an array of home improvement topics will be taught. They range from the home, kitchen, garden, the arts and more, taught by in-house experts.
The classes will be available on the Magnolia app starting July 15. The offering is part of the debut of Magnolia Network, in partnership with Discovery+, which will be included for Discovery+ subscribers.
According to the social media announcement, the workshops will feature several "chapters" lasting no longer than 22 minutes.
Each chapter will feature lessons from experts such as Magnolia creative director Hilary Walker on living room and dining room styling. Those interested in oil and acrylic art have the opportunity to learn from the Magnolia visual creative director, Rebecca Weller.
According to fastcompany.com, Joanna Gaines selected the workshop hosts. Magnolia Global President Allison Page told the news outlet, "With Magnolia Workshops, users will have an opportunity to move beyond their curiosities and into action—at a pace and skill level that works for them—anytime, anywhere."
"As we've been building this network of shows, what we've experienced along the way is just how powerful these stories and storytellers are," said the Gaineses, in a joint statement. "They shake us out of our daily routines and encourage us to see old things in new ways, drawing us toward interests and curiosities we maybe haven't considered before. And we loved the idea of creating a natural next step—a place where people could take that interest or curiosity and learn how to bring it to life. For us, that's what these workshops are all about—an opportunity to learn from one another and nudge us toward the things that inspire us."
The classes were first announced in February, along with more details on the forthcoming Magnolia Network.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details