Are you tired of repeating the same mistakes? You desire to do right but find yourself failing every time. We must be imitators of Christ to conquer challenges. Let's explore some reasons for these bad habits.
Sin Waits at the Door
The devil is roaming around like a lion, ready to devour us any chance he gets. Through Jesus, we can overcome sin and temptation. God warned Cain that sin was creeping at the door of his heart (Gen. 4:7). He didn't take heed and killed Abel.
Need for Deliverance
It's not the will of God for us to be bound. Sometimes deliverance is needed to cast out spirits that may be influencing you. Deliverance is the children's bread. Jesus died on the cross for our freedom.
Many people settle for less and don't wait on God's best. Anything is accepted, and they find themselves like a city without walls (Prov. 25:28). Once we know our worth, our standards will increase. As a result, we can see through a new perspective.
Disconnected From God
When you aren't in alignment with God, you may be in a backslidden state. You must consume the Word daily, so you don't sin against God. When you fall back in love with God, then you don't want to grieve Him.
Lack of Prayer
When your prayer life is dead, sin can rule in your life. You aren't communicating with God regularly. As a result, you give into temptation often. Prayer helps us not to be led by temptation (Matt. 26:41).
Some habits we get from our families, and we must unlearn them and submit to God to break them. Jesus Christ is the curse breaker. One encounter with Him can change our lives.
For more on how you can avoid being a "repeat offender" of these bad habits, listen to Warfare Strategies on the Charisma Podcast Network.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details