The gospel is the Good News of God to us. Grace is the Good News—God's unearned, unmerited and undeserved favor.
What's Good News for you is bad news for the devil. Grace is the devil's worst nightmare. He hates the message of grace because it causes the believer to reign in life!
If we are reigning, he is losing. The only way we reign over problems, reign over sickness, untimely death, curses, bad luck and demonic powers is through grace! We all need to hear more about God's grace at a time like this.
Grace is the scandal of God's love affair with an adulterous, good-for-nothing world. Grace is the messy, uneasy revelation that God loves the worst of us, the bad among us and the least around us. He loved us so much that from His throne in heaven He came to be with us in the middle of our sin in the life of His very own Son Jesus Christ.
On earth, Jesus rubbed shoulders with notorious sinners. He touched lepers. He allowed the sick, the destitute and the prostitutes of the streets to hug Him, kiss Him and walk with Him. Jesus showed us what the Father is really like. He's nothing like religion expected Him to be.
Grace is scandalous indeed. The people who think they deserve it never get it, and the people who think they are least deserving find it.
Maybe you or a loved one, friend or colleague feels hopeless in the world because you don't know the goodness of God today. I can assure you that once your heart opens to the riches of grace, you'll not only feel better about life, you'll begin to reign in life. It's time to start reigning!
Listen to this episode of The Grace Revolution with Vernel Samuel titled Understanding the Gospel of Grace on the Charisma Podcast Network.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer