World-renowned singer Adele unknowingly invited Christian pop sensation Jamie Grace to sing with her on stage when asking fans to participate in her concert.
The "Beautiful Day" singer eagerly hopped up to join Adele and proceeded to blow the British musical juggernaut away with her own rendition of Adele's "Remedy" and Elvis Presley's "Falling in Love."
"The songs I chose were both two of my parent's favorites, who were unable to travel for the show because my mom is ill. It was like I got to share a moment with them even though they weren't there," Grace posted to Facebook.
Adele, who has multiple Grammy's herself, had no idea Grace had been nominated for the same award in 2012 for her song, "Hold Me."
Watch the video to see Grace performing while Adele stands in awe.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.