Pastor and speaker Kegan Wesley lives a lifestyle of love. But years ago, he expressed those same sentiments by a different standard: As a gay man addicted to drugs.
It started when he was raped and molested at a birthday party when he was 9.
"I didn't know where to go or who to go to," Wesley says. "... but I didn't know if they would believe me, so I began to believe that lie in my heart."
But at 18, he encountered God.
"I was borderline atheist. I didn't believe because I didn't know Jesus," Wesley says. "Long story short, I went to the altar that night, didn't know what to say, or how to pray."
Watch the video to see the rest of his testimony.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details