Pastor and speaker Kegan Wesley lives a lifestyle of love. But years ago, he expressed those same sentiments by a different standard: As a gay man addicted to drugs.
It started when he was raped and molested at a birthday party when he was 9.
"I didn't know where to go or who to go to," Wesley says. "... but I didn't know if they would believe me, so I began to believe that lie in my heart."
But at 18, he encountered God.
"I was borderline atheist. I didn't believe because I didn't know Jesus," Wesley says. "Long story short, I went to the altar that night, didn't know what to say, or how to pray."
Watch the video to see the rest of his testimony.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer