Lindsay Lohan was seen carrying the Muslim holy book earlier this week, sparking questions on if she is converting to Islam.
"I'm a very spiritual person and I've become more spiritual as time has gone on," Lohan told Oprah last year. "I'm really in touch, whether it's prayer or meditation ... there are so many powers greater than me in the world. I've been blessed and lucky enough to have been given a gift to share with other people."
Lohan is no stranger to hopping religions. She was raised Catholic and joined a Buddhist club in 2012.
A spokesperson for Lohan told The Independent Lohan has become fascinated with Middle Eastern culture, though, "to my knowledge she is not considering fully converting to Islam."
Lohan is far from the first celebrity to turn away from a Judeo-Christian background. The International Business Times lists Muhammad Ali, Janet Jackson and Liam Neeson as other converts.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details