When a young transvestite wanted to try on clothes in the ladies dressing room at Macy’s, the clerk did what most people would do: She told him the dressing room was for females only. And that got her fired.
That clerk is named Natalie Johnson. She refused to violate her religious beliefs by permitting a young man dressed as a woman from entering the ladies dressing room. As Johnson tells it, she saw the young man walk out of the women's fitting room and politely told him that he could not go back in.
When the cross-dresser claimed he was a female, Johnson said although he was wearing make up and girl's clothing he was clearly male. The cross-dresser and his five friends started to argue, complete with expletives, that Macy’s is LGBT-friendly.
Johnson’s response: Macy’s is also non-discriminatory toward religion, and that it would go against her religious beliefs to lie that he was a woman or compromise with homosexuality.
That’s when the group demanded to speak with a manager.
When the Macy’s manager confronted Johnson, she explained she could not allow a male to change in a female's fitting room. Johnson's boss referred her to Macy's LGBT policy which allows "transgender" people to change in any dressing room they want.
However, Johnson pointed out that the same policy also protects against religious discrimination and, in this case, it protects her right to her beliefs that were being violated. The manager demanded that she comply with the LGBT policies or lose her job. Johnson refused to go against her sincerely held religious beliefs and was terminated from her job.
"Macy's policy which allows men to use the women's dressing room is fraught with problems,” says Mathew Staver, founder and chairman of Liberty Counsel. “This policy will cause significant problems and will alienate the majority of Macy's customers. Macy's has essentially opened women's dressing rooms to every man. The LGBT agenda has become the theater of the absurd."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details