Here is a summary of the top stories featured on charismanews.com:
The leftist media and Democrat operatives are claiming that the lawsuit filed by Texas congressman Louie Gohmert, a former judge, is just another desperate attempt to "overturn the election."
Rep. Gohmert's lawsuit seeks to clarify the constitutional process for counting the Electoral College votes for president. In the end, it could also solve the century old confusion and ambiguity of what should happen in a questionable election like we are experiencing.
The headlines of a United States congressman suing the vice president appear strange. However, there are several important constitutional questions raised by the lawsuit that could be addressed and bring some much-needed guidance to our presidential election process.
Hate has become the emotion of choice for a lot of people this year—including a whole bunch of Christians. It's more evident than ever just how toxic our culture is; 2020 has been quite the litmus test for love and civility.
I was recently interviewed about an article I wrote for The Stream titled "Is Today's Prophetic Movement Fake News?" In the midst of a discussion on the unhealthy nature of much of today's prophetic movement, I noted I'm concerned that the church has wasted the opportunity that 2020 has provided us.
The church's often volatile reactions to the pressures of this season have been telling. People from all sides—the left, the right, the saved and the lost—have been spewing poisonous personal revelations about everything from masks to freedom to Trump to equality. No, there's nothing wrong with holding to a strong opinion on important matters. We'd be socially dead if we didn't. However, the moment we villainize, attack, shame, cancel and blacklist those who disagree with us is the moment our true, dark hearts are revealed.
On Dec. 19, the Holy Spirit spoke the words, "Brace for impact." To be honest, those are words I didn't want to hear. Other prophetic leaders have heard similar words. But I knew this wasn't to be released until after Christmas.
What does it mean for us? First, it is not a word to fear.
My friend Kim Potter and I discussed it, and she sensed the same thing—but with a slightly different word about the need to build an ark. Both words speak of the need to prepare. If we are not grounded on the Word, what's coming could shake us. But the end result will be God's plan.
I don't believe this is a crash-and-burn moment. I still don't sense in my spirit that Biden will be the last man standing. What I believe is exactly what the Holy Spirit said: We are to prepare and brace for impact for the natural clash of what has already been happening in the spiritual realm.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details