Two Christian brothers have been stabbed to death in the Pakistani city of Lahore over a trivial family disagreement.
Javed and Suleman Masih were killed when a pair of Muslim men broke into their home, according to a Catholic charity, Aid to the Church in Need. The murders appear to have arisen from a dispute between two families of differing faiths.
The father of the Christian men said he attempted to sort out the situation in a civil manner prior to the attack taking place — but his efforts were in vain.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.