In order to accommodate trans members, Scout leaders have been told to stop using the terms "boys" and "girls."
The Mail on Sunday reveals that official guidelines tell leaders to use gender-neutral phrases instead, such as "Hello, everybody."
The news comes just one week after it emerged that Girlguiding U.K. allows boys to shower with girls if they identify as female.
The Scouts' guidance also discourages leaders from saying "Hello, gentlemen" and addressing girls as "ladies."
Girls have been able to join the Scouts since 1991, before which it was a male-only organization.
MP for Monmouth David Davies branded the guidance "ludicrous."
Davies, who is opposing plans to make it easier for people to "change sex," said: "This is just madness.
"I used to be in the Scouts, and it seems now that common sense has been thrown out of the window if you can't say, "Hello, girls" or "Hello, boys."
"It's going to cause massive confusion to everyone."
It is the second time in recent weeks that the Scouts have come under fire for their guidance on transgenderism.
Last month, Scout chiefs were accused of encouraging self-harm by supporting the practice of chest binding for trans children.
Compressing breast tissue to create a flat, masculine silhouette is practiced by women who believe they are men and is proven to carry severe risks including rib fractures, scarring, spinal misalignment, muscle wasting, dizziness and shortness of breath.
Speaking at the time, the father of a girl with gender dysphoria said: "If someone was self-harming they wouldn't be supplying the razor blades and wet wipes. It's a dereliction of duty."
Last week, it was reported that guidance from Girlguiding U.K. allows boys who "identify" as girls to use the toilets, changing rooms, tents and showers of their choice.
The updated "Supporting Trans Members" guidance states that biological males can "use the facilities of the gender that they self-identify as."
Leaders are also advised not to tell parents if their daughters will be required to share shower and sleeping facilities with boys.
Feminist campaigner Julie Bindel expressed her alarm, saying: "The concern that I and many feminists have about boys invading bedrooms, tents and showers is that disproportionately, the victims of sexual violence are girls and women, and overwhelmingly, the perpetrators are boys and men.
"This signifies the end to girl-only space and the safety of girls in single-sex organizations."
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details