Inspirational speaker and author Joyce Meyer is still alive and well. Her body is not in a morgue awaiting autopsy.
The story originated on a site with many articles that contain fake headlines:
According to the reports, she died a few minutes on arrival at the hospital and details of the cause of her death was not given as her body has now been sent for autopsy.
Several world renowned ministers of God have turned on Twitter to express their shock for Joyce's demise.
Joyce Meyer, 73, is a Charismatic Christian author and speaker and president of Joyce Meyer Ministries. Meyer and her husband Dave have four grown children, and live outside St. Louis, Missouri.
Watch the video to see the minister vehemently deny the reports. And please remember, not everything you see on the Internet is true!
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Incredible Savings, Inspiration and Encouragement from CHARISMA:
- End Of The Year - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
- Big Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, and more.
- FREE eCourses by CHARISMA: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Women Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.