After 10 months of bed rest—near crippled with limited mobility with the use of a wheelchair—and a dire prognosis from a team of medical doctors, World Evangelism President Morris Cerullo has not only recovered from his debilitating sickness, but he has also been miraculously healed and recently returned from a 14-day multicity mission to Africa.
Morris Cerullo was diagnosed with a serious case of Vasculitis in his leg, inflammation of blood vessels that caused an abnormal response in his immune system that damaged blood vessels. This dangerous condition paralyzed his leg and stopped Morris Cerullo from all international travel so that he could seek treatment and receive a healing miracle from God.
Known for his healing miracle crusades over the past four decades, it was a spiritual challenge and test of faith as Morris Cerullo and his wife of 65 years, Theresa, prayed nonstop for his own miracle. During this painful time, he was supported in prayer by millions of partners around the world and prominent leaders of the faith.
The healing breakthrough happened during the early days of July, enabling Morris Cerullo to travel across Central and South America to train thousands of nationals in three Latin American nations over 10 days.
Immediately upon returning, Morris announced that he would next embark on a 14-day mission to Africa and London.
"I have received one of the greatest miracles of this century," said Morris Cerullo.
His recent mission to Africa included stops that witnessed over 100,000 pastors, leaders and key believers in Warri, Nigeria; Port Harcourt, Nigeria; Lagos, Nigeria; Kinshasa, Democratic Congo; and then back to Abuja, the capital of Nigeria. It was a major demonstration of the miracle-working power of God and testament to the power of prayer.
Before over 1,000 MCWE partners in London, megachurch pastor Bishop John Francis introduced Dr. Cerullo with the following words: "Morris, you are directly responsible for the megachurches in London today. It was you who trained us. It was you who taught us how to manage large meetings. It was you who equipped us to bring ministries into our nation. Your legacy will live forever in London!"
Dr. Morris Cerullo is a man on the move for God. On July 28, Morris and Theresa celebrated 65 years of marriage. This Oct. 2, he will celebrate his 85th birthday and 70th anniversary of fulfilling the call of God to take the gospel of Jesus Christ to every living creature.
God has used Dr. Cerullo to pioneer overseas ministries and open many countries that have been considered closed to the gospel. His ministry is accompanied by a manifestation of God's miracle power.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
It's a NEW YEAR! Get ready for a NEW YOU!
- New Year Discounts On Book Bundles & Gifts: Click Here to view all our bundles and save up to 72%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- Go Deeper with God in a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all eight of our free courses. Topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Anointed Woman Of God: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Never Stop Praying - Prayer Changes Everything! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- New Year - New You - Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Subscription Special: Subscribe to Charisma for two years for Only $29.97 and get two free gifts. Gift #1 The Harbinger. Gift #2 The Harbinger II. Both books are by New York Times Best-Selling author Jonathan Cahn. View Offer