Islamic terrorists have struck again. This past weekend, Boko Haram burned children alive in Nigeria, and ISIS bombed school children in Syria.
Homes were seen smoldering and in piles of ashes in the village of Dalori, Nigeria, following a Boko Haram rampage Saturday night.
For four hours, heavily armed gunmen and at least three suicide bombers attacked. They set much of the village afire. Children let out bloodcurdling screams as they burned alive in their huts.
Two nearby refugee camps were also attacked. Nigerian army troops arrived, but they were outmanned and outgunned by the terrorists.
Charred corpses and bullet-ridden bodies were counted Sunday. At least 86 people were killed and another 62 people injured in the attack. Three females were among the suicide bombers.
Nearly 3,000 miles away, Islamic State terrorists struck in the heart of Syria, this time in a Shiite neighborhood south of Damascus.
They detonated two bombs on Sunday in an area protected by Hezbollah, the Lebanese-based Iranian ploy. The first was a suicide car bomb.
Witness Ahmad Aswad said, "We were on the street, and the car suddenly exploded. A lot of children were killed because the school was out at that time. I was just carrying children out of the building and sent them to the hospital."
As people gathered to help dead and injured children, another blast occurred in the midst of the crowd, this time from an ISIS terrorist wearing a suicide vest.
At least 45 people were killed and 110 wounded.
One man said the attacks were meant to deter peace talks from moving forward in Geneva, Switzerland. Another resident said people are unafraid; the talks will move forward.
Syrian government representatives and anti-government coalition negotiators arrived in Geneva last Friday to begin peace talks.
They last met two years ago.
The coalition insists a number of conditions be met before the talks begin. They want an immediate ceasefire so humanitarian aid can be delivered to starving and suffering Syrians.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details