Neghmeh Abedini is praising God this week—not because her husband, persecuted American pastor Saeed, has been released from an Iranian prison—rather, because Saeed is experiencing the manifest presence of God.
"Saeed's father was able to see Saeed in prison today (behind a glass window). It was a wonderful time of fellowship and Saeed got to hear of all of your prayers and words of encouragement that you had shared. Nothing encourages him more than to know that you are all praying for him and that he is not forgotten," Abedini wrote on her Facebook page.
Abedini says the amazing part of the visit was that Saeed and his father started praying, worshipping and sharing from God's Word together. Even though the guards were there watching, she says they didn't seem to want to end the visit.
"They were allowing them to pray and worship together. The normal 20-minute visit turned into 40 minutes, which turned into an hour, which turned into a few hours," she says. "Saeed and his father were shocked the amount of time that they were allowed. The presence of the Lord was so strong that the guards did not want to intervene and end the visit! Praise the Lord!"
Still, Abedini is asking for the saints to continue praying for Saeed's health, his nutrition, and for clean water. She says the quality of the prison water is very poor and so is the nutrition.
"Saeed has not been able to purchase mineral water or protein from the prison store as they have stopped providing them for purchase which has affected his health," she writes. Thank you all for your prayers! Love you all!"
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details