Churches are a safe haven from Ebola in Sierra Leone, according to the Agence France-Presse.
While fear of the virus has kept people from most communities, the people of Sierra Leone continue to attend church, finding refuge in fellowship with other Christians.
"For this Ebola issue, it's to be with people that you are not sure of, because you can go in an environment that you are not sure of this person and you don't know if the person had contact or not. So you are keeping yourselves from people you can't touch them because you are afraid," said one woman in the video.
The same woman told the AFP, "We have to stay home, we can't go out, I can't see my girlfriends or my boyfriend. Going to church is the only way we can see each other."
The death toll from the Ebola epidemic has risen to 4,950 out of 13,241 cases in the three worst-hit countries of West Africa, the World Health Organization said, calling for widespread rigorous control measures to halt the virus.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details