A Christian woman, Meriam Ibrahim, has been sentenced to hang.
Sudan says she must die because she is a Christian.
She is pregnant, and before they execute her, they will punish her with 100 lashes because she married an American Christian.
Her other child—a 20-month-old boy, a U.S. citizen—is being forced to suffer in prison with her.
The Sudanese judge who sentenced her to death gave her three chances to recant—to abandon her Christian faith. Meriam refused. "I am a Christian, and I will remain a Christian," she said.
She won't abandon her faith. We must not abandon her.
We at the American Center for Law and Justice are aggressively mobilizing our international teams to save her life. She must be freed; her American son must be freed.
Your voice can make the difference, but time is of the essence. Be heard.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details