Christian Musician/YouTube Star Nearly Overdoses on Codeine

4:00PM 8/29/2018

Christian musician and YouTube star Joseph Solomon recently had a brush with death. Solomon says he accidentally overdosed on pain medication following a dental appointment. As he drifted to sleep, he says he could feel a weight on him and a voice in his head saying, "Wake up, bro. You're about to die." Thankfully, he eventually called 911 and survived the night. He recounts the story in this video.

Related Videos

Newest Videos

Trending Videos

Charisma News - Informing believers with news from a Spirit-filled perspective