I am filled with hope today that an egregious wrong committed on the innocent has an opportunity to be righted. The sin of the shedding of innocent blood will finally have its day in court. I have partnered with my friends to pray and stand for the unborn. Will you join our movement?
Your participation is very important as we join through the airwaves of the world to pray and humble ourselves on Wednesday, Dec 1, 2021, the National Day of Repentance.
As our nation looks on at the proceedings from the Supreme Court and the landmark abortion case of Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health, unity among those who advocate for life is at an all-time high. We come before our Father in humility and repentance on this solemn day, December 1st, the day of the oral arguments on this Supreme Court case. It will not only affect the state of life in the United States but it will also affect pro-life policies across the globe.
America has committed the four greatest sins that can bring national destruction:
We have forsaken God (1962 Supreme Court Prayer case);
Shedding innocent blood (1973 Roe and Doe);
Sexual immorality on a vast scale (repeatedly);
We must turn away from these things. Join believers across the nation for a solemn day of assembly and repentance. Whether you are joining the prayer events in Washington, D.C. or will be praying from home, let us repent, unify our hearts in humility and appeal to the Lord.
Many nations will connect through satellite television, UHF, VHF, radio and social media, Roku and other platforms to pray, humble ourselves, seek the face of our God and turn our hearts in surrender to Him and in an appeal for the end of abortion.
For other information, please view the website at dayofrepentance1.org.
Begin the day in prayer. There are a variety of actions you can take if you are in the Washington, DC area. If you are repenting and praying from home, be sure to watch our livestream on the website and pray along.
Join our mailing list to receive updates and a reminder about this important day: ffc.church/subscribe.
Pastor Ren Schuffman is the senior pastor of Freedom Fellowship Church in Mustang, Oklahoma, a suburb of Oklahoma City. He flows in a strong healing and prophetic anointing and is a church planter, musician, international speaker, author and revivalist.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details