The Arizona Maricopa County Election Audit has finally presented its results and now the Attorney General's office is stepping in.
Per and email sent from Arizona Assistant Attorney General Jennifer Wright to Arizona State Senate President Karen Fann, the AG is requesting the findings in order to move forward.
The emails specifically requests that the Attorney General's office be provided:
- "Unredacted copies of all reports
- Appendices referenced in Cyber Ninjas Report, Vol. III;
- Evidence supporting findings contained in Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai's report entitled "Pattern Recognition Classification of Early Voting Ballot Return Envelope Images for Signature Presence Detection by Echomail";
- Evidence supporting findings contained in Ben Cotton's presentation "Digital Findings"; and
- An opportunity to meet individually with each of the contractors/subcontractors that prepared the report or presented findings to the Senate."
Those who have been following the Arizona Maricopa County Audit have been waiting for the results and for any action that may take place following its release.
Mainstream media outlets maintain that no voter fraud took place, and that all results are 100% trustworthy.
However, Donald Trump's chief spokeswoman tweeted that the Arizona Audit showed, "23,344 mail-in ballots from persons no longer living at that address. 17,322 duplicate ballots, which surged AFTER the election. 2,383 voters who voted in-person but had moved out of Maricopa County. 2, 081 voters moved out of state."
The official tally records that President Joe Biden won the state of Arizona by 10,457 votes.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.