Apostle Fred Berry of the Azusa Street Mission invites pastors, leaders and freethinkers to stand on Azusa Street again in agreement to recall Gov. Gavin Newsom, to remind the voters of how he has failed us in California.
We must recall how our churches were closed and labeled nonessential until bold pastors fought back and won court battles to reopen our churches. We will remind voters how this governor kept open liquor stores, marijuana shops and abortion clinics while closing our schools and businesses. The "Recall Rally in the Alley" will be held on Saturday, Sept. 11, at 5:30 p.m. at the internationally known 312 Azusa Street in downtown Los Angeles; home of the Azusa Street Revival of 1906.
It was there that people said, "The color line was washed away by the blood of Jesus."
We expect a gathering of pastors and Christian leaders in support of Newsom's recall. Join our press and prayer meeting to expose the hidden agenda behind the racist newspaper article written by the Los Angeles Times newspaper. The gathering will be held at the original location of the Azusa Street Revival led by Black Pastor William Seymour, who was viciously attacked by the same Los Angeles Times newspaper organization in 1906.
The white face of racism is hidden in plain sight while they use Black faces to attack legitimate leaders who truly care about the Black community. Larry Elder is an intelligent and articulate lawyer who just happens to be a talk-show host from South Central. He is more than qualified to run for governor.
The fears of the left-leaning liberals in California are that a free-thinking Black man might expose the real racist behind the curtains of government and media. The "grand wizards" of Oz behind Gov. Gavin Newsom's Democratic machine and the Los Angeles Times are truly afraid.
Fred and Wilma Berry carry on the history of Azusa Street as international representatives through the Azusa Street Mission and Historical Society. The organization's mission is to carry the flame of Azusa Street to the next generation throughout the nations of the world.
ASMHS, founded in 2006, main purpose is to educate the public about the historical significance of the Azusa Street Revival and the global Pentecostal movement's impact on society. Contact info for ASMHS at 323-692-7268 or visit us on the web at azusastreetmission.org.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details