In a statement released by the Center for Medical Progress earlier this week, the organization uncovered more startling evidence recently that aborted babies may be born alive and left to die at the University of Pittsburgh so that their organs may be used for scientific research.
Lifenews.com reported that on Tuesday, Judicial Watch and the Center for Medical Progress said they had "obtained 252 pages of new documents about the University of Pittsburgh's practices from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services." HHS provided the documents after the groups filed a Freedom of Information Act request and later a lawsuit when the agency did not follow through.
Shockingly, Lifenews.com reported, the documents "show that the federal government gave the university $2.7 million in federal tax dollars over the past five years to become 'a tissue hub' for aborted baby body parts for scientific research."
In an interview with Fox News on Wednesday, the University of Pittsburgh defended its practices. However, in a statement, the Center for Medical Progress said the university's statements confirm that aborted babies' hearts are "still beating" while their kidneys are harvested for scientific research.
"Pitt is now admitting to news media that the aborted babies are still alive at the times their kidneys are cut out for NIH grant money," David Daleiden, founder and president of the Center for Medical Progress said in its statement. "Pitt's grant application for its GUDMAP project advertised this to the federal government and that labor induction abortions, where the baby is pushed out of the mother whole, will be 'used to obtain the tissue.'
"The plain meaning of the GUDMAP grant application, and the University of Pittsburgh's statement today explaining it, is that that Pitt and the Planned Parenthood abortion providers responsible for its 'research' abortions are allowing babies, some of the age of viability, to be delivered alive and then killing them by cutting their kidneys out."
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details