Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
I appreciate Mackenzie Morgan's boldness to stand against wishy-washy churches in this article titled, "Worship leader no longer supports Hillsong, Elevation, Bethel Music over 'false gospel message.'" More and more churches may be following suit in regard to her stance.
But I also think it's important to ask some additional questions.
For example, "Is it possible to not endorse or agree with [such-and-such church] but still listen to their worship in a corporate setting?"
A member of antifa who threw an improvised explosive device at law enforcement in Portland, Oregon, in September has been convicted of five felonies including unlawful possession of an explosive device, first-degree arson, first-degree attempted assault, first-degree criminal mischief, and riot, per the Post Millennial, even as attacks on police and churches escalate in the northwestern city.
Cyan Waters Bass, 21, received a sentence of four years in prison after pleading guilty, the Multnomah County district attorney's office announced Friday.
"By pleading guilty, Bass admitted to unlawfully, knowingly, and intentionally damaging property valued over $1,000, damaging protected property by setting a fire, attempting to cause serious physical injury to another person by means of a dangerous weapon, possessing a destructive device, and engaging in tumultuous and violent conduct with more than five people, the district attorney's office noted in a press release. Senior Deputy District Attorney Nathan Vasquez said, " "These violent actions endangered the lives and safety of those inside of the Justice Center and the officers present that night. These criminal actions do not reflect the values of this community and will not be tolerated."
In April 2021, the Lord told me we are going to see mysterious deaths and attempted assassinations, kidnapping and other events like we see in the movies.
Since June, this word is unfortunately manifesting in five assassination attempts of government leaders—one of which was successful.
Within the next three years, a major figure in politics will see an untimely death and suspicion will surround it—unless we can stand in the gap and push it back.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details