Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
As the protests of the tyrannical communist regime rage on in Cuba and the unrest continues in Haiti after the assassination of its president last week, a developing situation in South Africa should also move believers to prayer. .
Civil unrest, rioting, looting and buildings set afire are taking place in the capital of Johannesburg and the Durban region on the coast of Africa. The unrest follows the incarceration last week of former President Jacob Zuma, who was taken into custody for refusing to appear before the highest court in the land and was charged with contempt.
Zuma could face 15 months in jail.
I was reared in a New Jersey family where no one could keep a job or get ahead. But something inside me said, If I'm smart enough and if I put in enough time and enough work, I'm going to beat them.
Since those days, I've learned that success has no favorites. I've proven that success isn't a racist. I've also discovered that in the African American community, most of us are conditioned to fail. For us to change our conditions, we have to change that conditioning.
I propose that if we are to restore our national soul as a people, we need to train our own souls first. And to train our souls to prosper, the soul requires truth. We have to be honest.
Like many other believers in this country, Rabbi Curt Landry is becoming more and more aware that religious freedom in America is slipping away.
The cancel culture that has struck America is doing everything it can to not only silence the church but also to eliminate it completely from the American landscape.
Landry says it's time for the church to take a good, hard look at itself and see if it has enough grit to stand up to the leftist tyranny trying to take over the country.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details