Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
By now I trust you are aware of the permissive, progressive radicals in power preparing to ram through what Liberty Counsel legal ministry calls "the most dangerous legislation ever proposed in America's history." It looms on the horizon in the Senate to totally topple traditional morality in America.
Can I ask you to read that again and then look me in the eye and listen to probably the strongest appeal I've made in 50 years of ministry? Dr. James Dobson, Franklin Graham, Tony Perkins, Dr. Michael Brown, Lou Engle and scores of influential Black, Hispanic, evangelical, charismatic and denominational leaders are in total solidarity, imploring us to eradicate the so-called "Equality Act"—the completely evil legislation already passed by the House and backed by Joe Biden.
This is not hyperbole or a hysterical rant but a brutal reality that necessitates immediate action. One of America's most respected faith leaders, Al Mohler, said, "If this legislation passes and becomes the law of the land, say goodbye to religious freedom. It would totally transform the United States as we know it because it represents a direct subversion of religious liberty."
From small-town Southern girl to YouTube cosmetic guru, Amanda Ensing quickly learned the price she would be asked to pay if she wanted to stand firm on her faith-filled convictions.
Growing up in Tennessee, Ensing remembers the jovial nature of her neighbors, and how being raised in a conservative Christian home was relatively without trial.
"We're pro-God, pro-family, pro-freedom," she recalls of her Puerto Rican immigrant family.
By an overwhelming vote—87 to 27—Isaac "Bougie" Herzog won the support of more than two thirds of Knesset members voting for Israel's next president.
Herzog will succeed President Reuven Rivlin who finishes his seven-year term in July. Herzog, 60, will become the nation's 11th president when he takes office.
The current chairman of the Jewish Agency for Israel beat out the only other remaining candidate, Miriam Peretz, the conservative, Zionist candidate of Sephardic descent.
Read articles like this one and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details