Here's a quick summary of the top stories on charismanews.com:
Marie Muhammad is intimately familiar with overcoming the "shipwrecks" of life.
As the great granddaughter of Elijah Muhammad, the founder of the Nation of Islam, Marie became ostracized from her family when she shunned their religion to become a follower of Jesus Christ and receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit at age 17.
She endured an abusive and adulterous marriage, a heart-wrenching abortion and poverty. But the Holy Spirit never left her side and Muhammad is now serving the Lord with fervor and determination. She preaches to others of similar circumstances to let them know that Jesus is the only way to salvation.
Spiritually, MorningStar Ministries Founder Rick Joyner connected with Pastor Chris Reed right from the start. From the time the two met in the Spring of 2020, both realized they had the same ministry vision and the same vision for what God was going to do worldwide in the near future.
It comes as little surprise then that Reed, lead pastor of Apostolic Revival Center in Peru, Indiana, has agreed to take over as his Joyner's successor at MorningStar in Fort Mill, South Carolina, beginning at the end of June.
The two met through a mutual friend and Joyner knew immediately that Reed, who was chosen as the pastor at Apostolic Revival Center 12 years ago at the tender age of 25, was the man to hand the reins of his ministry to when he decided to step down.
Lauren Daigle wowed audience members with a special performance of "Hold On to Me" in the season finale of hit TV musical competition, The Voice.
The 29-year-old singer proclaimed, "There is hope for the world, all you gotta do is hold on," during an improvised section of her newest single, leaving the crowd and The Voice participants saying, "Lauren Daigle never fails to inspire us."
Backed by a velvet robe-clad choir, Daigle sang her newest soulful single for the first time on live television. "Hold On to Me" was released in February, and serves as a reminder that reconciliation is possible, and the God of hope is able to restore any situation. The song's release partnered with four organizations focused on healing "wounds and injustices."
Read breaking news like this and other Spirit-led content in our new platform, CHARISMA PLUS.
To contact us or to submit an article, click here.
Get Charisma's best content delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a big news story again. Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter.
Five ways to deepen your relationship with God, increase your faith and save money!
- Deepen Your Relationship with God with a FREE eCourse: Click Here to view all of our free e-Courses. Favorite topics include Fear, Forgiveness, Holy Spirit, Supernatural, and How to Hear God.
- Super Discounts and Close-Out Specials: Click Here to view all our bundles and close-out specials and save up to 86%! Prayer, Holy Spirit, Anointing, the Supernatural and more.
- God Wants to Anoint Women Now: Rise up and enter the anointing of Deborah, Anna, Esther, Ruth and Hannah. You were called to go higher. Click Here to learn more.
- Change Your Atmosphere and Circumstances Through Prayer! John Eckhardt's prayer bundle gives you six powerful books to help you pray and change any situation. Click Here.
- HUGE Bible Sale!: Click Here to save up to 50% off a great selection of Bibles. Plus, get a free gift with each order!
Attention Pastors and Leaders: Leadership training and development are crucial for success. Enroll in a FREE 1-hour leadership mini-course by Dr. Mark Rutland. View Details